April 16, 2024, 09:01:08 am

News:

Take a look at the new products we have listed in the shop !!

XP Deus Review 2017

Started by gash, July 02, 2017, 10:21:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gash

In this review we'll talk about XP Deus - a metal detector which people love or hate - well, it depends. Did you know that Deus is Latin for God?

What a perfect name for the top best device, isn't it? I must say, it really is an excellent MD from its name to its search parameters. Very few treasure hunters may ignore XP Deus MD.

I have already made XP Deus overview in my large article about the best metal detectors on the market. In my current review we'll discuss this device in details.

What are its advantages and drawbacks? What can it do and what not? Who are XP Deus main rivals and what makes them ones?

I used this device since 2014 (in concluding part of this review I'll give you the reasons why I sold it). I can't even count the hours I spent walking with it and name all the places I've been.

These were city beaches, fields, parks, abandoned gardens, military training grounds and even the abandoned factory. I've done my best to get into this metal detector, though I'm still not sure if I succeeded. Now, let's begin from the device story.

Read article here :  http://tenrows.com/xp-deus/
XP Deus 9" coil & 13x11 coil
XP Goldmaxx Power
Whites DFX
Garrett Ace250
Nokta Simplex+