April 19, 2024, 07:51:53 pm

News:

Take a look at the new products we have listed in the shop !!

GoPro Hero 3 +

Started by Gaza07, June 04, 2019, 05:09:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaza07

I'm selling my gopro hero 3+ with accessories it's hardly been used and I dont use it at all now, it is all in like new condition and has the wireless remote control key fob with usb charging cable, there are various mounts adapters and a protective carry case as shown in the picture, I might have a few more bits and bobs which will also be included.

I'm looking for £100.00 inc special delivery payment must be made by paypal gift or bank transfer if your interested send me a PM I can take more pictures if needed  ~~

Gaza07

Open to sensible offers  :thumbup:

iGUNZi

ill give ya 90 posted? does this take sd cards ? come with any ? cheers rhys,can contact me on 07719 515439 or rhys logan hunter on fb if you agree to sale as i may not see posts here ta

Gaza07

Hi Ryhys I saw your message on the soilsearcher forum, 90 posted is fine mate, It takes micro SD cards these are really cheap now even from the likes of tesco it has to be class 10 or higher, there wont be one with the camera as I still need it for another cam, let me know if you would like to proceed and how, I would like payment via Paypal gift or bank transfer.

Ive also sent you a message via facebook