October 19, 2020, 10:56:22 pm

News:

Take a look at the new products we have listed in the shop !!

Good morning all metal detecting enthusiasts,

Started by gash, September 02, 2016, 08:11:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gash

September 02, 2016, 08:11:45 am Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:39:42 pm by gash
Good morning all metal detecting enthusiasts,

I hope all are enjoying the posts that are shared across the web, but may i please ask, when you click to the website, can you please like or retweet the post - hopefully this will get the site out to a much wider audience.
I hope that in the future more people will comment or contribute on to the site and make it a much better community forum - the information and finds are out there and as always we all are waiting to see or read about them.
Please feel free to post and contribute to the forum, it doesn't cost anything to sign up - take advantage of the free downloads and post your finds in the gallery section.
Also there is the free chat room, an ideal place to discuss your days out with other members.
Unfortunately without other peoples help the forum will just plod on and i hope it doesnt, please help me make this a friendly and enjoyable place for people to come and enjoy the joys of metal detecting and archeology.
Look forward to seeing you on the website.

http://www.soilsearcher.co.uk
XP Deus 9" coil & 13x11 coil<br />XP Goldmaxx Power<br />Whites DFX<br />Garrett Ace250<br /> Nokta Simplex+